Monday, May 23, 2011

Testing Testing 1...2...3...

Hello Blogging World!

I am writing this post for pretty much one reason: to see how everything will look when I actually have something important to say. I am fully aware that unless you have established a really cool life, i.e. children, jobs, vacation ect., a blog is sort of a silly thing. But by-golly we're getting married and I feel like along with that territory, you get full blogging rights; whether or not people will actually read it!

So, if you've stumbled apon this blog by mistake, you may stay if you like, or move on to someone who has a way more glamorous life than us. But if you make the choice to stay, you'll find out that we're pretty awesome folks (haha that makes us sound so old) too and maybe we could be blogging world friends.

That is the end of my testing post, now I better get back to studying for REAL testing so that I can pass college :) Peace out 'till next time fellow bloggers!

5 comments:

allegra said...

Wahoo!!! I'm the first to find your blog. Of course that means I love you the MOST! :) You're probably freaked out that I even found your blog! I have my ways. ha ha. And you're blog worthy even without kids and such. Are you kidding? I want to know all about everything in your life NOW! Nothing is boring about wedding planning, school, being in love. It's all fascinating. Love you oodles! Tootles!!

love, you favorite sister who found your blog first. Just remember that, 'yo.

allegra said...

p.s. blog looks GREAT! love the "pair of pickards." So cute! stoked for the wedding!!! U are going to be the cutest bride EVEH!!

Natalie said...

haha how the sniff did you find it? I just made it like yesterday! That definitely means you love me :) Thanks, it still needs some tweaking but its okay for now. Oh stop, you were the most beautiful bride in the world! Cant wait to see you guys soon!

allegra said...

I never check my stat counter, but I thought I'd check it one night for fun. It keeps track of blog traffic so you can see what blogs are linking up on yours, etc. On the left hand side in stat counter, you can click on "came from" and see what blogs have your blog linked on theirs and stuff. That's how I found u. I'm sneaky, he he. Anywhoo... Statcounter is free. www.statcounter.com. All u have to do is grab the Html code after you've signed up, and post it on your blog as html/java script (found in the "design" tab in blogger settings, etc.)

We are stoked to see you too! The announcement turned out lovely! Loved everything about it! Hope the wedding plans are coming along ok!

xo

Our EyreLife said...

How stinking cute of you! You guys are adorable! I hope you'll update regularly! Love you tons!