Sunday, September 22, 2013

White Coat Ceremony

A few weeks ago, Daniel had his white coat ceremony for Pharmacy school.  To be honest, I had no idea what this even entailed or why it was done... but when we got there it was really cool!  The ceremony is basically done to signify the beginning of their schooling and help them to understand what it will mean to work in the field of pharmacy.  The students take the "Oath of the Pharmacist" which talks about always putting the patient first, and looking out for their well-being.  All in all it was a great day and I was really proud of my future Pharm Husband :)


My mom was able to make it to the ceremony, as well as Daniel's parents... we are so grateful for our families :)

The lighting in there was horrible, and I was so far away, so excuse the semi-blurry/grainy pictures :)



The Dean of the South Jordan campus



The school's Chancellor 



A representative from the board of Pharmacists in Utah



Cover of the program



The Dean over the whole Roseman University 



Standing up to get get his white coat put on.. The guy behind him is Dustin, his new pharm school buddy.



Sporting the goods









Waiting to get a class picture



Roseman University Class of 2016 Pharmacy Students








Legit!




It was horrible lighting for pictures, so we found the only shade we could... which happened to put us in prime position to get that weird looking china village building in the background. 



The best looking Student-Pharmacist I've ever seen :)



Loves






My cute momma and dashing husband!





I'm so proud of the time and dedication Daniel has put into his schooling thus far.  We are just getting started on this long journey, but I know he'll do great!  He's the smartest, kindest, most hard working person I know and I'm so glad I get to call him my Husband!


1 comment:

allegra said...

This is so exciting! So proud of him! Love all the pics- he looks so handsome in his white coat:) and you look beautiful as always nat