Thursday, April 26, 2012

Graduation and Tulip Time

Most of you probably know, but Daniel just had his college Graduation!!!  I was so proud to see my handsome hubby walk across the stage and get recognized for his amazing academics.  He probably wouldn't want me to brag about him (but I think thats my job) but this last semester he got a 4.0 in his major of Nutritional Science!!  He constantly amazes me with his vast amount of knowledge and wit, its incredible.  Anyway, thanks again to all our family that came and traveled far.  I know it really meant a lot to us both.

Getting ready to go for Commencement... Gotta love self timer pictures haha
The crew after Commencement at Riverside for a scrumptious dinner... Thanks to our Dads :)


hahahhahaha Cameron hamming it up in the background

My handsome Nutritional Science Graduate!

Daniel and his beautiful sisters Erin and Krista!

Thanks for all you do for us :)


Thanks for coming... we love you guys! 
Tanner loves his Uncle Daniel!

We're not really looking, but still a cute pictures of all the Pickards/Packards/Christensens. 

Since school and gym are over, this week we've been pretty much just relaxing.  Daniel has to go in to TA for a while everyday but we still get to spend a good chunk of time together and it's been great!  Yesterday I tried some yoga with my mom (I wasn't very good at it.. but it was fun!) and then some of us went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival.  The gardens were huge and gorgeous!  


This little guy didn't know if he was supposed to be yellow or orange... it thought it was crazy how it was split perfectly down the middle!


And this is why we're married :)

Whit and Warren being silly

CHEESE! This kid cracks me up... he's so stinking cute!

These were close to my favorite kind of tulips... they came in a close second to my favs!

Cool water-fountatin-fall thing



I'm a goober

My beautiful Mom


The Parrot Tulips are my favorite... especially in these colors.   Aren't they gorgeous?!



I don't even know....







Well sorry for the overload of pictures... but I have to say I am doing better on my goal of actually taking my camera and documenting special occasions :) 

2 comments:

allegra said...

Congratulations to Daniel!! You scored a keeper Nat. Tell him we love him and good job for all the hard work:) Wish we could have been there, too. Love all the photos and that you're blogging and sharing pics...it makes me feel closer to you guys.. So thanks!

Your got BANGS!! They're darling on you! But you look good with any hairstyle.

Ruby has been loving her apron you made her. I'll have to take pics soon so you can see! You're the best.

What's with the half orange/yellow tulip? That was cool. Pretty pics Nattie... thanks for sharing them.

I'm glad you're getting some more time to yourselves and as a couple, etc. It must feel nice!

Our EyreLife said...

It was such a fun thing to be there with you guys!

The Tulip Festival is always gorgeous...Great pictures! I get to go with mi madre and mi grandmama this weekend...your pics make me even more excited!